Debbie Dillon, Deputy Executive Director
(213) 236-1870 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Finance department is responsible for the functions of internal audit, finance, accounting, budget, and contracts.
Basil Panas, Chief Financial Officer
(213) 236-1817 | Email: email@example.com
Carmen Summers, Senior Administrative Assistant
(213) 236-1984 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCAG's Mission Statement establishes the goals of our Human Resources Philosophy
"Creating an educational and work environment that cultivates creativity, initiative and opportunity."
- The foundation of our philosophy is that every individual contributes and is essential to achieving this goal. Every person is to be treated with respect and dignity. Every person is to be encouraged to realize his or her full human potential. Every person will be treated fairly and equitably. Every person should be accountable for their work and their actions.
- Equally important is the participation of all individuals in teams and collaborative efforts. Trust, reliance and respect for one another to achieve mutual objectives is essential.
- The results of our individual and team efforts are to strive for excellence — and best in class performance.
- We are committed to an open and competitive personnel process in our recruitment, development and retention of highly qualified staff that can achieve these principles.
- Our workforce, programs and services reflect the diversity of our population.
- Thinking and dialog within the organization will be open, interdisciplinary, creative and collegial.
- All staff are to be communicators, with the listening and speaking skills that assist the achievement of common goals.
- Compensation will reward individual and team performance, creativity, innovation and risk taking.
- Training will be aimed at achieving individual and organizational needs and goals.
- We will create a work place environment that is conducive to individuals and teams accomplishing our work and enhancing creativity and communication.
- Our behavior will embody our ethical responsibilities for conflict of interest and inter-personal behavior.
Uses and Purpose
This philosophy will be used to direct staff actions toward the creation of a workplace and workforce that is respectful, responsible, and successful.
Rhonda Lawrence, HR Manager
(213) 236-1917 | Email: email@example.com
The Information Technology Division is responsible for all aspects of SCAG's IT and systems implementation. It is our goal to provide technology vision and leadership for developing and implementing the organization's initiatives in a manner that creates and maintains leadership. We accomplish this through our core values that are focused on collaboration, service, trust, revolutionary, sustainability, empowering, and rewarding.
Catherine Chavez, Interim Chief Information Officer
(213) 236-1973 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Human Resources Contact
Acting HR Analyst