Adopted Growth Forecast
The Regional Council adopted the Baseline Growth Forecast with a statement of advisory land use policies/ strategies for incorporation into the 2008 Regional Transportation Plan on March, 6, 2008. One dataset—the Draft Baseline Growth Forecast, was adopted at the county and regional levels.
- Adopted 2008 RTP Growth Forecast, by TAZ
- Adopted 2008 RTP Growth Forecast, by City
- Adopted 2008 RTP Growth Forecast, by Census Tract
Statement of advisory land use policies/strategies:
- Identify regional strategic areas for infill development (TOD, Existing and Emerging Centers, Small mixed use areas)
- Structure the plan on a 3-tiered (existing, planned and potential) system of centers development
- Develop 'complete communities'
- Develop nodes on a corridor
- Plan for additional housing and jobs nears transit
- Plan for a changing demand in types of housing
- Continue to protect stable existing single family areas
- Ensure adequate access to open space and preservation of habitat
- Incorporate local input and feedback on future growth