The Southern California Association of Governments' Non-Motorized Program is currently developing a Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan. SCAG kicked off its Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan development with a meeting in August 2009 that involved experts from a wide array of fields including current & advanced planning, public health, air quality, and transportation sectors.
SCAG is looking to all stakeholders for their input in developing Regional Policies and Plans that will improve our transportation options, increase safety and assist with the SB 375 goals in reduction in greenhouse gases.
- Final Report - Volume 1
Maximizing Mobility in Los Angeles - First & Last Mile Strategies
- Appendices - Volume 2
- Appendix 1 - First/Last Mile Strategies Not Advanced for Further Consideration
- Appendix 2 - Maps
- Employment Density
- Incomes over $100,000
- Incomes under $40,000
- Low Vehicle Households
- Weekday Alightings by Station
- Weekday Boardings by Station
- Weekend Alightings by Station
- Weekend Boardings by Station
- Population Ages 16 to 34
- Population Density
- Population and Employment
- Bus Route Density
- Transit Services
- Appendix 3 - Existing Transportation Alternatives Matrix
- Appendix 4 - Transit-Supportive Strategies Matrix
- First Mile/Last Mile Strategies for the City of Los Angeles
- Final 2008 Regional Transportation Plan
RTP Supplemental Report
- Year 2000 Post-Census Regional Travel Survey
To download onto your computer:
- Right click on the link
- Choose "Save Target As..." from the pop-up menu
- Select folder and click "Save"
Need more help?
See our Adobe Acrobat Help page.
Please contact email@example.com if you continue having difficulties downloading files.
Get added to SCAG's Bike/Ped contact list to be notified about events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or concerns call Alan Thompson at (213) 236-1940