The RCP Air Quality Chapter will help guide and coordinate the various air quality activities in Southern California and help identify gaps that the region could more effectively address in the next air and transportation plans. Integrated, innovative, and aggressive actions are needed to remove hundreds of tons of air pollutants emitted each day in Southern California, and the policies, opportunity areas, and actions identified in the RCP Air Quality Chapter will provide useful resources to help everyone work together to achieve clean skies and address climate change.
Check back for additional materials.
- California Air Resources Board, Air Quality and Land Use Handbook: A Community Health Perspective, March 29, 2005
- South Coast Air Quality Management District Guidance Document for Addressing Air Quality Issues in General Plans and Local Planning, adopted May 6, 2005
- South Coast Air Quality Management Plan
- Ventura County Air Quality Management District Proposed 2004 Air Quality Management Plan Revision
- Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District Rules and Plans
- Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District 2004 Ozone Attainment Plan
- Imperial County Air Pollution Control District, Rules and Regulations, January 11, 2005
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Jonathan Nadler at (213) 236-1884 or email email@example.com