The Economy Chapter will incorporate recommendations on economic development strategies that rely on data gathered throughout the region and country. SCAG can use its roles as a Council of Governments, and Metropolitan Planning Organization to help further economic development throughout the six-county region.
- Southern California Association of Governments, RCPG Economy Chapter Update 2000: "New Solutions for a New Economic Environment"
- The White House, Economic Statistics Briefing Room
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Southern California Association of Governments, The Regional Economy
- California Department of Education, Data and Statistics
- California Regional Economies Project, Economic Strategy Panel, California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Census Economic Briefing Rooms
- Michael E. Porter, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York: THE FREE PRESS, a Division of Simon and Schuster, 1990
- Stephen Levy, California Economic Growth, Palo Alto, California: Center for Continuing Study of the California Economy, 2004
- California Economic Strategy Panel, Creating a Shared California Economic Strategy: A Call to Action, Sacramento, December 2002
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Kimberly Clark at (213) 236-1844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org