Welcome to SCAG!
SCAG is the nation's largest metropolitan planning organization, representing six counties, 191 cities and more than 18 million residents. SCAG undertakes a variety of planning and policy initiatives to encourage a more sustainable Southern California now and in the future.
On April 4, 2013, the Transportation Committee of the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) released Draft Amendment #1 to the 2012-2035 Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy and Draft Amendment #13-04 to the 2013 Federal Transportation Improvement Program for a 30-day public review and comment period.
» Visit the Draft Amendments website.
- Posted May 23, 2013 2013 FTIP Proposed Amendment #13-09
- Posted May 20, 2013 FREE WEBINAR: June 12, New Engine Technology for Natural Gas Trucks presented by Southern California Gas Company and Cummins Westport
- Posted May 2, 2013 2013 Local Profiles of SCAG Jurisdictions
- Posted May 2, 2013 Featured Video: 2013 Year in Review
- Posted May 2, 2013 Featured Video: Watch the Luncheon Keynote Address by Hon. Gavin Newsom, Lt. Governor, State of California
- Posted April 4, 2013 SCAG Spotlight Newsletter
- Posted April 4, 2013 Now Available: Call for Proposals - Compass Blueprint, Green Region and Active Transportation
- Posted March 27, 2013 SCAG Update Newsletter
- Posted February 28, 2013 Draft Comprehensive Budget FY 2013/14
- Posted February 28, 2013 Draft Overall Work Program FY 2013/14